“CRYPTO DEVELOPMENT ARMENIA” NGO
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information that you provide to us when you browse our Sites, create an online account, post on our forums, subscribe to email notifications and newsletters, provide feedback through forms or surveys, participate in any interactive features or otherwise. use our Services. The types of information we may collect include your name, username, email address, profile picture, password, or public key, and any other information you choose to provide. We also collect information that you submit when you communicate with us, for example, to learn more about our Services, contribute to our Services, report a security bug, receive a token, or apply for a job with CDA.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To deliver the content of our Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, improving the content of our Sites, notifying visitors to our Sites of updates, and recognizing visitors to the Sites;
• To respond to your comments, questions and inquiries, and provide support services;
• In accordance with CDA requirements for the development of our business, including for research and analytical purposes;
• To protect security and fulfill our interests, including our assets and systems;
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
• To track and analyze trends, usage and actions to operate and improve our Services;
• To manage your online account (s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
• Unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection of personal information. We do not use automated decision making (i.e., making decisions solely by automated means without any human intervention) or profiling (i.e. automatic processing of personal information to assess certain aspects of a person).
If we intend to use or otherwise process your personal information for purposes other than the purpose for which it was collected, we will provide you with information about the purpose of the processing, as well as other relevant information prior to processing your personal information. for a new purpose.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
• Third party providers who process data on behalf of CDA, such as analytics service providers that track and analyze the performance of our Sites and related analytics data;
• As part of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy proceedings;
• Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, government investigation, law enforcement investigation or other legal process or otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; or
• With your consent or otherwise disclosed during the collection or exchange of data. Sites may also include or provide access to features and forums where you can post publicly available comments and interact with other users. We are not responsible for the use of the information available by other users, so you should carefully consider whether and what to publish or how you identify yourself.
We may also share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without restriction.
We work with third parties who collect information about your use of the Sites. For example, CDA uses Google Analytics and other third party services to improve the performance of the Sites and for analytical purposes. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and uses information when using our website, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of using Google Analytics, visit https: // tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Third-Party Links and Tools
This section applies to those who access our Services from outside your country. Please be aware that the personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored on servers or databases located outside your country, province, city, or other jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as in your area. If you are located outside our jurisdiction, please be aware that we process and store your personal information ..
CDA generally processes personal information provided to the Services for the implicit or explicit purposes specified in the respective Service. Under certain circumstances, CDA may process personal information to fulfill a contract or as required by law. If necessary, CDA may also process personal information when it is in the CDA's legitimate interests (for example, to detect fraud or tampering) and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
If you live in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), United Kingdom , Switzerland, Armenia
you have the right to:
• To request access to the personal information we hold about you;
• request that we correct or delete your personal information;
• request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal information;
• Under certain circumstances, to obtain personal information about you that we store and transfer to another person without any hindrance on our part, including a request to provide your personal information directly to another (that is, the right to data portability); and
• If we have previously received your consent, withdraw consent to the processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the Contact Us section below. Please be aware that CDA may not be able to grant you these rights under certain circumstances, such as when we are prohibited from doing so by law. You also have the right to file a complaint against us. To do this, contact the supervisory authority of your country of residence.
We will keep your personal information on file for as long as is necessary for our legitimate business purposes. When we no longer need it for the purpose for which we collected it, we take steps to destroy it, unless a law or regulation requires us to keep it longer.
How We Protect Your Information
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security that is commensurate with the risk of processing your personal information. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, however, we cannot guarantee 100% security of any information we hold.
To update your contact information or change your communication settings, including to stop sending emails, please contact us using the methods outlined in the Contact Us section below. In accordance with applicable law, you can also unsubscribe from certain types of emails from us using the link provided in the email.